Whitetail Institute Imperial Edge - 26 lbs
An incredibly attractive food plot choice for well-drained soils.
- Includes a Sainfoin variety specially selected by the Whitetail Institute for its preference by deer – THEY LOVE IT!
- Includes Persist Forb, the highly attractive, sweet backbone perennial in Imperial Whitetail Extreme
- Includes specially selected X-9 Technology grazing alfalfas – more leaf relative to stem, more palatable to deer than ordinary hay alfalfas
- Includes WINA-100 perennial forage chicory – vastly more tender and palatable to deer than traditional, more waxy textured chicories
- Provides up to 44% antler-building protein
- EXTREMELY cold tolerant
- Heat, drought and disease resistant
- Coated with RainBond™ for enhanced seedling survivability
- Lasts up to 5 years from a single planting
Imperial Whitetail Edge is designed for well-prepared seed beds in medium/heavy to better-drained soils.