CUDDEBACK TRAIL CAMERAS
Cuddeback - CuddeLink Overview
- The Cuddeback Trail Camera - CuddeLink is not cell service or Wi-Fi. CuddeLink is a proprietary wireless mesh network that allows the cameras to communicate with each other.
- CuddeLink transmits images from remote cameras to a home image collection camera.
- CuddeLink networks can have from 1 to 15 remote cameras. Start with a few and add more cameras as you need them.
- Typical transmission range in a dense forest is ¼ to ½ mile. In open spaces CuddeLink has camera-to-camera range to over 1 mile. Like all wireless systems transmission range will vary with terrain and conditions.
- CuddeLink automatically daisy-chains cameras to extend range to over 4 miles, making CuddeLink deployable on properties of hundreds to thousands of acres.
- There is no monthly fee to collect images on the Home camera.
Cuddeback - CuddeLink Cell
- The Cuddeback CuddeLink Cell makes cellular trail cameras affordable. Instead of a separate cell plan for each camera, CuddeLink Cell can send images from up to 16 cameras on 1 cell plan.
- Here's how it works. A CuddeLink network of cameras send their images to 1 home collection device that is equipped with a cellular modem. This cell device sends the images from all the remote cameras, so instead of 16 cell plans, you only have 1.
There are no products in this category.