CuddeLink Long Range IR - 4 Pack - Cuddeback
Cuddelink allows you to use your trail cameras to scout more effectively without alarming animals
CuddeLink Built In
CuddeLink Long Range IR uses camera-to-camera network built in. No additional equipment to buy. CuddeLink ™ is a wireless network of cameras that transmit their images to one camera. The image collection camera is the HOME camera and the transmitting cameras are the REMOTE cameras. Not Wi-Fi, not cellular. CuddeLink is a private camera-to-camera network with no monthly fee! This camera can be a Home, Remote, or Repeater.
Industry Leading Performance
Featuring an industry leading ¼ second trigger speed that captures the deer that so many other cameras would miss. Add Super-Fast Recovery Speed that is ready for the next picture within 1 second of taking the first, and the result is Cuddeback can capture 2 photos before many cameras can capture the first.
And the pictures are incredible. 20MP images with stunning daylight color and black/white night images.
On top of the performance, we added a ton of cool and innovative features, such as separate day/night delays, fully customizable time lapse and much more.
CuddeLink Long Range IR- the ultimate in versatility and performance.
- Premium high performance Cuddeback camera.
- CuddeLink built-in.
- Functions as Home, Remote or Repeater.
- Cannot be a Cell Home, but will send pictures to a Cell Home.
- Powered by (12) AA batteries (not included).
- Will work with NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- Modular battery system allows for solar or D battery power (sold separately.
- Available in Long Range IR and Black Flash.
- 20 MP.
- 1/4 second trigger speed.
- High end image sensor.
- (24) high power LEDs.
- Wide view PIR animal detector.
- Advanced full featured user interface.
Be the first to
Leave a Review